Hi vis 2 band and braces waistcoat Vest
If you're looking for personalised clothing for your club, group, business, or any other reason you are in the right place. This listing offers the item in various colours and sizes with the opportunity to personalise it your way. You will see from the options we have listed the most popular locations for personalisation, but we are always happy to look at other options upon request.
We offer full colour print and embroidery on this product and are happy to guide you to the most appropriate option for your needs. This information page link will give you detailed information about our methods and what options may work for you: https://carrielou.co.uk/Garmentdecoration If you are looking for more advice or have questions that are unanswered please feel free to contact us using any of the contact us links or by giving us a call.
What are the options I can choose from:
- The first option to choose is the "First Personalisation location"
- From here you can then choose any of the other options in the "additions" to add on more print or embroidery locations
- in the "Personalsation required" box you can let us know any additional or important information for your design.
- the" set up fee" is the fee to set a design up- we only charge this if we do not hold the design as a stock image. There is a more complex fee for very complex or full back designs
- "Multibuy options" allows you to get a bigger discount for the more products you order in the same design. We are happy to spread this discount across colours and sizes and long as the initial "first personalisation location" is the same on all of the clothing (same colours for the design, no additional text in that location, same method (print or embroidery))
We are more than happy to help with your logo design should you need it. We have a variety of options for this, more details of which can be found here: https://carrielou.co.uk/logodesign
It is your responsibility to ensure that the design you are providing does not break any copyright laws and you have the right permissions to use any parts of the designs which may be copyrighted- for example, company logos etc.
Everything we produce is customised to order, and there is therefore a wait time to receive your items. We work to keep this as low as possible with our busiest times usually being April to July. Please see the following link for current wait times: https://carrielou.co.uk/wait
If you need the items you are ordering outside of the time frame stated then please contact us with the date you need the items for (remember to give yourself time to check the items over and distribute) and we will advise if we can help.
What happens once I order?
Once you order you will go directly into our order list and we will order your products. We will also email you a proof of your design to check before making. Once your proof is approved we will make your items and send them out.
S/M 34/41" L/XL 42/48" 2XL/3XL 50/55"